Tuesday, February 24, 2015

February 24, 2015--Michelle’s in Loveland, CO.


This was an exciting day for us.  Lori came for a visit. .We had a lot of catching up to do.  She had lunch with Natalia, then came back to Michelle’s.  While she was gone to Fort Collins, I took the time to get my hair shampooed and set.  That is always a treat for me.  Lori and I also made a trip to Hobby Lobby and the Habitat thrift store.  

Bill and I meet lots of interesting people in our travels around the country.  Today I got a get well card from Barbara and Sammy.  Several years ago we met them while camping in the Lone Pine area.  It was love at first sight for Sammy and me.  Don’t worry about Bill being jealous.  Sammy is cute and cuddly and covered with light brown fur.  Bill knows how I love most of the dogs I meet.  Now I have a picture of Sammy.  Thanks!  I feel better just seeing his fuzzy face in the picture.

I continue to improve slowly.  David, my PT, and I are working well together to get me more mobil.  Its working!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment