Saturday, February 21, 2015

February 21, 2015--Michelle’s in Loveland, CO


We woke up to a winter wonderland.  I think we had about 3” of snow during.  It continued to snow all day, sometimes harder than other times.

Michelle sent word that she was sitting in front of the fireplace and invited me to join her.  I spent the rest of the day keeping it warm and watching the snow fall, heavier and heavier.

At one point, I thought the patio doors were completely fogged over.  That wasn’t it at all.  We were having a white out.  I can’t remember ever experiencing that before.  It was an erie feeling.  Once it cleared enough to see the barbecue grill, it just kept snowing really hard.

I don’t know how much snow we had received by then, but it was a lot.  Bill spent some time shoveling snow and came in very tired.  I reminded him that people often have heart attacks while dealing with snow.  Sometimes he forgets he 80.

No comments:

Post a Comment