Monday, February 23, 2015

February 23, 2015--Michelle’s in Loveland, CO.


It was 1° when we got up this morning.  The highest I saw all day long was 12°.  That is just a bit too cold, but we kept cozy in the motorhome.

The visiting nurse came at noon.  She was able to help me with an expired Rx.  I have not had any chest pains for awhile, but it is good to have someone checking up on me.

The PT came and worked me over.  Actually, I am feeling stronger bit by bit.  He wants me to use my walker more, but I am resisting.  Maybe when the weather improves (temperature wise) I will be able to take a stroll around the neighborhood.

Lori comes tomorrow for a week’s visit.  It will really be good to see her.  Unfortunately, she won’t be bringing Tucker or Maddie.  Sniff, sniff!

No comments:

Post a Comment