Wednesday, February 18, 2015

February 18, 2015--Michelle’s House in Loveland, Colorado




I had an appointment with a cardiologist, Dr. Green, this morning.  The purpose of the “get together” was to get acquainted.  We seemed to be a good fit.  In two weeks I will go back for X-rays and some lab work and then see Dr. Green on March 13.

Meredith and Michelle went with us.  It is good to have their memories and feedback.  My memory is not too great these days and Bill’s is not a whole lot better.

On the way home we stopped at Wendy’s to get baked potatoes for lunch.  That is one thing I am able to eat and enjoy.

David, the PT came at 1:00.  Once again, he put me through the paces.

Yesterday, Michelle took a picture of Tippy and me taking a nap in her office.  Lori, I think I owe a special “thank you” for adding it to my log.

No comments:

Post a Comment