Friday, February 13, 2015

February 13, 2015---Michelle’s house, Loveland, Colorado




Friday the 13th!  Let’s hope it won’t be full of bad luck! 

I had two “medical” appointments today.  Both of them were at the motorhome.  That was a first for me.

David is the physical therapist.  At first I thought it was strange to do workouts in the MHO, but the more we talked about it, the more I realized he will be helping me with skills I need to continue living in the motorhome.

I have a lot of weakness in my legs, but my upper body strength is fairly good.  Hopefully I will make good progress like I did with the  PT guys in Brandon.  Most of that progress disappeared with my last two trips to the hospital.  I’m back at square one.

At 2:00, the home health nurse came to see how I was doing.  That was all going well, but I was really tired by the time both of those people left, so I took a really long nap.

No more appointments until Monday.  That was a good way to end Friday the thirteenth.  Not such a bad day after all!  Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment