Sunday, March 1, 2015

March 1, 2015---Michelle’s in Loveland, CO.




March really gpt here in a hurry, didn’t it?  So much of December, January, and February were basically a blur to me, and now I am going to have to deal with March!  Gee-whiz!

This morning, the girls and I went to Costco.  Our first order of business was to eat lunch.  Costco was very, very crowded.  After we ate, Lori pushed me around in my little wheelchair while Meredith and Michelle shopped.  Every once and awhile, we would lose track of our two shoppers, but we always got back together again.

It was really cold in Costco, and going to the car with a few snowflakes falling, didn’t do anything to help the situation.  When we got back home, I was still chilled.  Lori built a fire in the fireplace, wrapped me in a blanket and fixed me a cup of hot chocolate.  I soon began to thaw out.  I sat there the rest of the afternoon and watched the three dogs play.

I also spent some time playing with Wally, Natalia’s hedgehog.  He was in a fiesty mood and I had to keep putting him back on his towel.

 Wally is so cute!  And different from the other family pets, even Cramer, the turtle.


No comments:

Post a Comment