Friday, March 13, 2015

March (Friday) 13, 2015---Michelle’s house in Loveland, CO


If things go as badly on Friday, the 13th, I may have to call on my friend, Sheila.  She wears “combat boots” and may have to come and get me back in line.  She is the best I know at “kicking” things back in line.

At 9:00, we got Meredith and went to see Dr. Green, the cardiologist.  He went over my lab results and x-rays with us.  He said everything looks good, including me!  He took me off of one of the blood thinning meds.  I will go back to see him before we leave the area in June.

David came at noon.  He was easy on me, since I was still stressed from yesterday.  I spent some extra time resting between stretching, etc.

The clouds were gray today.  We got a tiny bit of rain this morning.  The temperature stayed the same for most of the day...57°.

No comments:

Post a Comment