Tuesday, March 10, 2015

March 10, 2015--Michelle’s house in Loveland, CO.



Bill let me sleep late this morning.  I got up at 10:30.  And I did feel better than I did yesterday.

After lunch, we went to the Library.  I had requested two books from other area libraries and I thought they had arrived.  I was mistaken.  Maybe tomorrow...

I still had some energy, so we walked around one of the paths that crisscross the area.  By the time we got back to the car, I was getting tired.

To get back to Michelle’s house, we zigzagged through some neighborhoods we had never been in before.  We came upon two carvings.  Two large trees had been topped, and carved, probably with a chain saw.  It was interesting to see how someone had creatively used a stump.





















Before dinner, Bill and I went for a “neighborhood” walk.  I was able to go a little further than the last time.  Yea!

2 comments:

  1. Happy to see you are doing so well.
    Looks like the snow has melted and Spring is getting near.
    Steve and Jean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really glad to get your message. We will be heading your way this summer and hope our paths might cross. Our grandson, JP, is getting married in Monterrey in August.

      Delete