Thursday, March 19, 2015

March 19, 2015---Michelle’s house in Loveland, CO


This was another dreary cold day in Colorado.  At least it seemed cold to me.  Bill didn’t agree!

I had an appointment to get my hair washed and set at 12:30.  At about 11:45, Bill ask me what I would like for lunch.  I said “McDonald’s.”  So away we went.  But when we got there they were very busy.  Both drive thru lines were backed up, also.  We knew there wouldn’t be enough time for me to eat and get to the beauty shop on time.

We went to Subway, two businesses down from the hair place.  There was a line there, too.  But it really was moving fast, so I got a tuna sandwich and went to the beauty shop.  I was able to get a few bites eaten before my name was called.  While my hair was drying, I finished eating.  

I felt better today than I have felt in a long time.  But after climbing the steps to get into the MH, the weakness in my legs returned.  It felt as if I had Jell-O where my bones should be.

We decided to go for a walk anyway. but I only went half a block before I knew I should turn around.  When we got back to the motorhome, I could hardly make it up the step.  My legs were extremely weak.  Bill was helping me, but it was a tough climb.

We have been trying to figure out why I has weak legs sometimes, but not always.  We think I may be dehydrated.  The rest of the day I drank lots of water.  After dinner, I was able to climb the MH steps much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment