Friday, March 27, 2015

March 27, 2015---Michelle’s house in Loveland, CO


This morning Bill and I went to Costco.  We were shopping for hearing aids.  They had a good selection, but not the kind that transfers the sound from my deaf ear to the aid in my good ear.  That is what I hope will work for me.

We had to go to the Honda dealer because they left a cover off one of the access holes in the door.  It took longer than it should have taken, so I went to the Customer Lounge and had a cookie and hot chocolate.  Not a bad way to spend my time waiting for the dealership to get its act together.

Our only stop on the way home was at Subway for meatball subs  to take home for lunch.

We spent the afternoon resting.  I also did a couple of exercises that David had introduced on Wednesday.  They seem to be adding some strength to my legs, so I’ll keep working on them.

The sky was rather dark looking toward sunset, so we may have some rain.  It is too warm to snow.  Rats! 

No comments:

Post a Comment