Monday, March 23, 2015

March 23 2015---Michelle’s house in Loveland, CO



I rested this morning.  I was feeling better than last night.

Lindsey, my nurse, came at 11:00.  There was another nurse with her.  Steve is new in their group and she wanted to show him their routine.  We knew he was coming with Lindsey.  I don’t know why, but I thought he would be young.  I was wrong about that.  He had some gray in his hair.  I would guess he was in his sixties.  He was very pleasant and did all of the things he was suppose to do correctly.

No long after they left, David came.  The first thing we did was walk around the block.  I did much better than yesterday.  We worked on lengthening my step.  It made it easier.  Once we were back at the MH, he worked on strengthing my left leg.  It has been giving me some problems.

Bill and I had planned to go on some errands this afternoon, but I was too tired.  I rested the rest of the afternoon.  We’ll see if it helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment