Saturday, March 7, 2015

March 7, 2015--Michelle’s in Loveland, CO.


It was another beautiful day in Loveland.  The high temperature was in the mid-40°s.

Michelle and I went to the new Trader Joe’s in Ft. Collins.  That is where Natalia works now, but she had a later shift.  The store was very busy, but there were plenty of employees to help. If it is like other Trader Joe’s, it will be a huge success.

Later in the morning, she and I took Matthew to the library.  As usual, it was very busy.  I took my new walker and made out quite nicely.  Once I got rather tired, but was able to sit down to rest.  On the way home, we stopped at Taco Bell for a quick lunch.

At 3:00, after having some time to rest, Bill and I went for a short neighborhood walk.  I was able to go for a block before fatigue began to set in.  Hopefully, as long as the nice weather lasts, we will get back into a walking routine.  


No comments:

Post a Comment