Monday, March 30, 2015

March 30, 2015---Michelle’s house in Loveland, CO


It was a nice sunny morning and Bill took advantage of it.  He took a “sun bath” for about 20 minutes.  I stayed in the MH and did one of my new exercise routines.  Everytime I go through the “drill,” I can tell that I am getting stronger.

We had just finished lunch when Lindsey came to check me out.  I have been having pain in the area of one of my kidneys.  And this morning I had pain when urinating.  Tomorrow I will go see my primary care doctor to see what is going on now!  It seems as if it is always something going on with me these days.

Joey and Hapa came to visit Tippy this morning.  When they got here, Bill had on his “monkey suit” and was under the coach doing some maintainance work.  The two dogs got very upset.  Too many strange things going on.  There was barking and snarling going on...that was the dogs...until Bill called their names and the the wagging tails took over.

Dwaine came for the pups just as David arrived for my PT session.  I wanted him to meet both dogs, especially Hapa who takes such good care of me.  She let David know right away that I belonged to her and he better watch out.  She is so possessive of me and she was making sure he knew it.

The first thing we did was to walk around the block.  It was one of my better days.  I didn’t get worn out like I usually do.  When we got back home I did my new exercises to make sure I was doing them correctly.  Everything was OK.

This was the first day I hadn’t taken a nap or at least rested.  I spent most of my time working on taxes and balancing the checkbook.  It was a chore!

No comments:

Post a Comment