Wednesday, March 11, 2015

March 11, 2015--Michelle’s house in Loveland, CO.


This morning, Lindsey, the visiting nurse, came to check on me.  We are still concerned about the UTI still present, even after a round of antibiotics.  When I finish the second round of antibiotics I will have more lab work to see if things have cleared up.

David came and we went for a walk.  He wanted to see if I was using the walker correctly.  I was able to go about three times further than yesterday.  And I wasn’t exhausted when we got back to the motorhome.  David was able to help me with my fatigue issues and how to combat them.  By the way, he has been a Physical Therapist for 15 years.  He really knows his stuff.

Bill has been working very hard cleaning the coach.  It is a tough job, but it is looking so good.  After he stopped applying the ZAP, and rested for awhile, we went to the library.  My book arrived this morning!

On the way home, we stopped at Sam’s Club for ice cream.  I wasn’t able to eat very much, and neither was Bill.  We are glad to have a good freezer in our new refrigerator.  We brought the remains home for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment