Wednesday, March 25, 2015

March 25, 2015---Michelle’s house in Loveland, CO


Well, we had snow and rain today.  And it was really cold.  Bill and I went to RV America.  He wanted to see if they had the manual or directions for the new step they installed in November.  They didn’t.  We needed another folding step stool and were able to get that in their store. 

As we were leaving, David called to tell us when he would come for my therapy.  We returned to the MH, getting there just a few minutes before he arrived.

I told him about the chest pains I had yesterday.  He thought Lindsey, my home care nurse, should know about it, and he would take care of filling her in.  In 15 minutes after he left, my primary care physician called for me to come tomorrow at 11:00.  Then Lindsey called and raked me over the coals for not going to the hospital last night.  I’m in big trouble with her!

After all of that excitement, I was tired.  Michelle had a fire in the fireplace so I went into the house, rested and napped some, and played with Joey and Hapa, who were there to play with Tippy.

Michelle made chili for dinner.  It was a perfect day for it.

Actually, the most exciting thing that happened today was that Bill dropped his billfold in the toilet.  Oh, my!  That gives new meaning to “laundered money.”

No comments:

Post a Comment