Sunday, March 29, 2015

March 29, 2015---Michelle’s house in Loveland, CO


We have some big news to pass along.  Meredith is helping some people open a new restaurant in downtown Loveland and Joshua applied for a job there.  Well, he was hired.  Although I don’t know what position he was hired for...busing dishes, host and greeter, or what.  But we are all very glad for him and know he will do a very good for them.

Today was a relaxing day.  Because a cold wind was blowing, I didn’t go for my usual “around the block” walk.  I have been doing my exercises and both of my legs seem to be getting stronger.  I am able to manage the steps into the motorhome easier.  That is my main challenge these days.

Meredith, Joey, and Hapa came in the middle of the day and we sat in the sunshine for several hours.  The backyard is a great place for the dogs to play and the humans enjoy sitting and watching.  It is relaxing.

I have been cold most of the day, even when sitting in the sun.  The wind had a bite to it.  Maybe it will improve tomorrow.  I hope so!  I am suffering from a cold or hay fever.  I don’t know which.  But I do know I am going through Kleenex at an alarming rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment