Thursday, March 5, 2015

March 5, 2015--Michelle’s in Loveland, CO.



After breakfast and taking care of a few chores around the “old homestead,” we drove to the University of Colorado Medical facility.  I was scheduled for a chest x-ray.  

After that was taken care of, I had lab work done in the same building.  It was for two of my new doctors...cardiology and gastrology.

I wanted to take my new walker in so if there was much walking to do I could use it as a test run.  There was quite a bit of walking involved, so I was glad to have the new walker.  It really made a difference in my ability to get around.

We went to Walmart.  I went to pick up Bill’s Rxs.  I also needed to buy a new toothbrush.  By the time I got there, I was beginning to get tired, so I turned the walker around and sat down.  Those few minutes of rest made a lot of difference in my energy level.

I still needed a nap when I got home, so I rested on the futon in Michelle’s office. 

Bill was in charge of dinner tonight. He made meatloaf and baked potatoes.  We also had salad.

Bill had help in the kitchen...three dogs...Joey and Hapa were visiting Tippy.  At one point, it was just about too much for Grandpa, so I put them in the backyard to play in the snow.  Hapa  loves to roll in the snow and Joey finds a pile of snow and bites it.  Tippy entertains himself in a multitude of ways.  He just loves being outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment