Saturday, March 28, 2015

March 28, 2015---Michelle’s house in Loveland, CO


Bill took me to the school where Natalia is going to learn all about skin care.  I went this morning for a facial.  I have had facials done at beauty schools before, but this one was a new experienxe.  It had very up-to-date equipment and Natalia had been trained well to use it.  I was very impressed with the facility and the young lady that worked on my skin.  That was Natalia, my granddaughter.  I may be slightly partial, but honestly, she did a very good job.

When I was finished, I went for a manicure while Michelle got a facial.  After we left there, we went to McDonald’s for lunch before going home.

I was certainly ready for a nap and so was Bill.  He had taken the motorhome to get propane and dump the holding tanks.  We have been parked facing the house.  This time he parked facing the street.  Bill and Matthew built safe steps for me use to get in the coach.  They did a good job.  I feel very safe using the steps they made.

It was warmer today than it has been.  I didn’t take the time to sit in the sunshine, but that is on my list for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment