Wednesday, March 18, 2015

March 18, 2015----Michelle’s House in Loveland, Colorado


Today was cold and damp.  It felt like winter.  With the first day of Spring just two days away, it seems as if things should be warmer.  But the rain just might turn into snow.

I got quite a bit accomplished today.  I filed a bunch of papers this morning..  I also paid some bills...VISA, magazine renewals, and called one of the hospitals in Mississippi about an incorrect bill. 

I also spent some time working with our printer.  It has really been cranky for the last few days.  I finally got things worked out.  I was really hoping that a new printer wasn’t going to be in our future.

There are lavender crocuses coming up in the front flower beds.  And the tulips have poked their leaves through the ground.  A neighbor gave Michelle some iris bulbs last fall, which Bill planted is several places.  They are beginning to show leaves.  Sounds like Spring, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment