Thursday, March 26, 2015

March 26, 2015---Michelle’s house in Loveland, CO


No snow, no rain, some wind, some sunshine.  Generally a nice day.

Bill took the Honda for some repair work. The back doors have been an ongoing problem.  Hopefully, those annoyances are taken care of.  Bill got home in time to take me to see Dr. Huneycutt.  Michelle was with us.  She knows a lot that is going on with me that I don’t remember.

The doctor gave me an Rx for Nitrostat and directions on how to use.  Hopefully, someone who was with me today might understand and get me on the right path.

Before going back home I went to get my hair shampooed and set.  Bill was waiting for me.  When we got back to the MH it was nap time.

There was a story about Hapa that I forgot to include yesterday.  She was outside and barking at someone walking past.  After she got scolded, she came up on the patio and squeezed her furry body in between the house and the BBQ.  She was putting herself in time out.  Michelle tried to get a picture of her, but wasn’t able to.  After a few minutes, she came out...her time was finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment