Thursday, March 12, 2015

March 12, 2015---Michelle’s house in Loveland, CO

I went to have my hair shampooed and set.  When Bill came to fetch me we decided to run some errands.  

Before we even left Loveland, we stopped at Dollar Tree.  Going into the store presented no problems.  From there, we drove north to Fort Collins.  We were hunting for Sprouts Market.  I was able to shop around to most parts of the store with no problem.

We made an appointment for the Honda to have some warranty work.  It will be done on Tuesday.  It is concerning the doors, which have been causing problems for awhile now.

We stopped at KFC for lunch.  The special today was chicken pot pies  They were really good, although we weren’t able to finish them.

When we got back to the motorhome, I had a mishap going up the steps.  I bruised my right leg on one of the steps.  Bill was trying to keep me from falling on the driveway and my right shoulder took the brunt of his efforts.  I heard a crack, but didn’t seem to have any damage other than soreness.

at 4:30, Meredith, Michelle, and I took the dogs for a walk.  I was using my walker.  Hapa stayed right by my side.  She is so protective.  

We went the same route that I had successfully gone on yesterday, with no problem.  Not so today!  By the time I got back home, I was barely able to walk.  Bill and Joshua helped me into Michelle’s house for dinner.

We watched TV tonight before I started to work on my blog.  Before I got to my desk, I lost my balance and fell down.  I lay there for several minutes before Bill helped me up.  I don’t think I have any new hurt places, but the day isn’t over yet.

Bill says I am trying to self-destruct.  Maybe he’s right! 

No comments:

Post a Comment