Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 31, 2015---Michelle’s house in Loveland, CO.


After breakfast, Bill unloaded the back of the Honda.  He wanted to be able to put my walker there instead of in the back seat.  We had three big plastic boxes, which Bill transferred to a closet in the basement.

We went back to Kohl’s looking for pjs for Bill.  We weren’t successful, but on the way home we stopped at Arby’s to lunch to take home.

Naps were on the schedule after lunch.  At 3:30, Michelle took me to an appointment with Dr. Huneycutt.  I suspected another UTI.  I really like Dr H.  He takes plenty of time and listens to my symptoms.  He was giving me an Rx for the infection and said it had to be taken at bedtime with food.  I don’t usually eat just before I go to bed, but Michelle said I could have a spoonful of yogurt.  Dr. Huneycutt said, “Or a Twinkie.”  Yup!  He’s my kind of doctor!

Before going back home, we returned a book to the library, went to a gardening store for fertilizer for the yard, and to get pizza for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment