Monday, March 9, 2015

March 9, 2015--Michelle’s in Loveland, CO.


This morning when I woke up, I didn’t feel very good.  I was having a balance problem.  Several times I nearly fell down.  I didn’t let Bill get very far away.

I have been able to get in and out of the motorhome, but sometimes need help.  Yesterday was fine.  Today was “iffy.”  I remember, all too well, falling out several years ago.  It wasn’t my idea of a good time, and I don’t want to do it again.

I went to see my dermatologist today.  She “froze” several place on my face.  Usually, it doesn’t hurt too much, but today that wasn’t so.  Maybe because I wasn’t feeling too well to begin with.

Not long after we got back home, the nurse came.  Lindsey is nice to have around.  She laughs a lot.  My kind of person.  David didn’t come until 2:30.  We didn’t have a very long session because I wasn’t feeling all that great.  When he comes on Wednesday, we plan to go for a walk with my new walker.  I want to be sure I am using it correctly.  Sometimes, it kind of runs away with me.

I needed to rest after he left.  I was down for 1 1/2 hours.  Joey and Hapa came to visit Tippy.  I wanted to bring Joey out to the motorhome, but I slept right through the time.  Oh, well, there will be another time.

The weather was nice today so maybe it will last a few more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment