Tuesday, March 24, 2015

March 24 2015---Michelle’s house in Loveland, CO




After a restful morning, Bill and I went to Kohl’s.  I got a pair of Capris.  They are peach colored...very pretty.  I haven’t tried them on, so when I do, if they fit I guess I will go back for a shirt!

We went to Walmart, where we ate lunch before shopping.  There were several things on our mental list, but unfortunately, we forgot some of them.  Neither one of us is very “trustworthy” when it comes to relying on our brains.  There are several times when we have had a list and still don’t get everything.  Oh, my!

After resting for awhile, we went to to Dr. Huneycutt’s office.  I finished my UTI medicine last week.  He checked me and said everything was clear.  Yea!

Next, we went to the ENT where the audiologist told us about the different kind of hearing aids available.  The doctor isn’t sure if my left ear will benefit from a gizmo but we will try.  They may use one what will transfer the sound to the right ear.  I will be able to give them a test run.  It is probably a good thing we still have over two months to be in the area.

After dinner, Michelle and I went to Meredith’s.  While she gave Michelle a neck message, I played with the pups.  Of course, Hapa claimed me, especially when I handed out treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment