Friday, February 1, 2013

February 1, 2013


February 1, 2013

Another month has rolled by.  Do I sound like a broken record? Life is ripping by!

Bill's morning jobs were laundry and to wash the poor, dirty Honda.  It had so much Quartzsite dirt on it, the color of the vehicle was questionable.

Just as he got back, Dwight and Sheila came to help me put animal names on a bookmark list so I could meet the requirements for yesterday's challenge cache.  While Sheila and I finished our project, the two guys were hunting on the Geocaching site for caches with a large-sized rating.  We need five more for that part of the challenge.  They located seven with large sized containers in the area.  Guess what we will be doing tomorrow?

Bill and I needed to be back at the dental office in Algodones for 2:00 appointments.  But first I had to get a prescription for Keflex to be taken one hour before my appointment.  We made both deadlines with no problem.

It was 5:30 by the time we headed for home.  Our only stop on the way was at Dairy Queen for a chocolate shake for me and a vanilla shake for himself!  Yum, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment