Sunday, February 3, 2013

February 3, 2013


February 3, 2013

Believe it or not, we were in Todd and Bonnie's car at 6:15 (a.m.) on our way to a geo breakfast, the first event of the Mega Extravaganza.  So, mark this day in history.  It may not happen again for a long, long time.

After breakfast, we went with the group to the Yuma Territorial Prison.  Don’t worry, we hadn’t been arrested.  The Geocaching group was presenting a plaque to the Museum.  Bill and I spent a little time in the old prison area, but decided to come back another day when we had more time.

It wasn’t time for lunch so we went back home.  Bill and I both took long naps.  We must of been more tired that we thought.

Bonnie and I went grocery shopping at Walmart.  Every time I have been in that store here in Yuma, it has been extremely busy.  Today was no exception.

While Bill and I watched the Super Bowl,  I worked on a beading project.  It had been several weeks since I had made any crosses.  I enjoyed it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment