Monday, February 4, 2013

February 4, 2013


February 4, 2013

Bill and Todd went caching this morning.  With them were Marvin, a neighbor, and Lexie, Todd and Bonnie’s little Yorkie.  Bill said she had the most fun of all.  She chased a lizard and checked out all the bushes.  I feel sure she was keeping the guys safe.  She may be little, but she is mighty!

Bonnie and I went to a beading class.  There were about 12 people in attendance.  It was fun.  I hadn’t made anything using small beads in quite awhile.  I was glad it didn’t make me nervous.  We both made bracelets.  Bonnie is an expert beader and did a better job than I did, but I was satisfied with my effort.

After the class we went to the home of a geocacher who is selling t-shirts for the Mega event.  I wanted to wear one on Wednesday when we go to a ceremony proclaiming February 10 as Geocaching Day in Yuma.  And there are several more events during the week when I will wear it. 

We stayed home the rest of the day and I attempted to get the table cleaned off from my beading project yesterday.  I wasn’t very successful!  Drats!

No comments:

Post a Comment