Thursday, February 21, 2013

February 21, 2013


February 21, 2013

Happy Birthday, JP.  You can’t already be 23.  You just can’t be!

We went to an indoor flea market today.  It has been open for several years, but we had never been to it.  Todd and Bonnie took us.  I think it was a step above the outdoor flea market.  We walked around for about half an hour.

Taco Bell was where we went for lunch.  Afterwards, we found two geocaches in the area of the original Walmart in Yuma.  Both of the caches were in a very nice dog park.  

There were quite a few dogs there.  One of them especially caught my eye.  He looked just like Tucker.  I was scratching his back and his owner said he wouldn’t move as long as I was scratching.  Sure enough, as soon as I stopped, he trotted off.  I enjoyed my “Tucker fix.”

We parted company with Todd and Bonnie and went on our own to do some shopping at Walmart.  We were in serious need of some groceries.

I spent the evening working on a beading project and watching TV.  “Himself” just watched TV.  He only has a one track mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment