Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February 5, 2013


February 5, 2013

Happy Birthday, Meredith and Michelle!  I remember the day of their births very well.  I’m sure Brave Bill does, too.  I do know for a fact that he was in a state of shock.

On that day, Bill and Lori (age 2) took me to the doctor, who sent me to the hospital immediately.  Bill took me to the Emergency Room, leaving Lori in the car...with my purse.  Lori locked the doors, took things out of my purse and lined everything neatly on the seat.  When Bill got back out to the car and told her to unlock the door, she smiled sweetly, put everything back in the purse, and then unlocked the door.  I’m not sure, but I think he didn’t leave the keys in the ignition again for a long, long time.  I did mention that he was in shock, didn’t I? 

This morning we went geocaching with Todd.  Bonnie wasn’t with us because she works two days a week at a bead shop and this was one of her days.  

By the time we called it quits and went to In-N-Out for lunch, Todd had logged 13 finds and we had logged eight.  I called Meredith to say that we were having her birthday lunch at In-N-Out.  That wasn’t a very nice thing for a mother to do, was it?  I had talked to Michelle earlier so she was spared the agony.  Himself has always said I had a mean streak and now he knows it for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment