Friday, February 8, 2013

February 8, 2013


February 8, 2013

I was too tired from my ordeal yesterday to go geocaching.  I stayed in bed, warm and snugly, while Bill went caching with the gang.

I got several beading projects finished after eating a late breakfast.  It was good to have some time to try to get my busy life organized.

Bill returned at 3:00, in time to inspect the inside of his eyelids before we went to a Mega event in the area of Old Downtown Yuma.  We stayed for about an hour.  The place was really crowded.   Everyone was having a great time.  

We had planned to go out to dinner, but weren’t very enthused about it, so we all went home.  I had cheese, crackers, and grapes.  Bill had a gourmet sandwich...peanutbutter and jelly.

By bedtime, it was raining, but not very serious about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment