Saturday, February 23, 2013

February 23, 2013


February 23, 2013

At 11:30, we met a couple, Ken and Bea, with a motorhome like ours.  Ken had solved their slide out delamination problem.  Bill wanted to see how he had done it.  It was interesting, but wasn’t suitable for our problem.  Bill will have to search further.

Afterwards, we went to lunch at Arby’s.  It had been a long time since we dined there.  It won’t replace In-N-Out in our hearts and tummies, but it tasted good today.

I had to go back to the dentist to have a tooth extracted.  The good side is that I won’t have pain in that spot.  The down side is that we will have to stay in the area for four more weeks.  When my mouth heals, I can get a bridge made.  Then we can leave.

I am on a soft diet for three days.  That I don’t mind...milk shakes, yogurt, apple sauce, soup...all those yummy things.  I need my “rootbeer float buddy,” Matthew, to bring me a rootbeer float!

No comments:

Post a Comment