Monday, February 18, 2013

February 18, 2013


February 18, 2013

Our day was filled with tasks around the house, naps, watching Westerns, and all those good kinds of things.

After lunch, Bill and Todd went geocaching.  Bill said the terrain was very rough and they had to walk a long way to each cache.  I was really glad I didn’t go.  I don’t guess it would have made much difference, because I would probably take refuge in the car.

I spent some time with Bonnie while the guys were out on the desert.  She didn’t feel well yesterday so she was staying close to home.  We looked at some beading projects.

After making a trip to the Post Office and Verizon, we went to Taco Bell for dinner.  

Our entertainment for the evening was spent watching a movie starring James Arness and Bruce Boxleitner, two of my favorites in Westerns.


No comments:

Post a Comment