Sunday, February 17, 2013

February 17, 2013


February 17, 2013

I spent the morning sorting mail that Michelle forwarded to us.  I can’t seem to get caught up on all the “office work.”  Would anyone out there like to volunteer to be my secretary?  The pay would be in the minus column and the hours are 24/7, but you would be appreciated and loved beyond belief!

I took some time today to work on a bracelet that I started beading last week.  It is coming together nicely.  I want to finish before we leave Yuma, in case I need some help from Bonnie, my expert beader friend across the street.

Bill and Todd went caching this afternoon, but were gone a very short time.  They found two before calling it quits.  I’m not sure what the short session was all about.

We went to KFC for dinner.  It was much better than toast!

No comments:

Post a Comment