Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February 20, 2013


February 20, 2013

Before going to the dentist this morning we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast.  One of my favorites is biscuits and gravy, so that's what I got.  JP likes the pancakes at CB.  I should've followed his lead.  I will next time, JP!

We had rain early this morning, but the clouds had cleared by the time we left the MH.  However, a cold wind was blowing.  Br-r-r-r!

On our way home we went by NAPA to get information on a dirt track race on March 2.  They are advertising that Tony Stewart will be here to race.  Twee!  Todd and Bonnie plan to go with us.  That should be fun.  Bill and I haven’t been to anything like that since Bridger, Wyoming, where we went to a mud bog race with Lori and JP.  That was a long time ago, but I still remember how much fun we had.

Todd is trying to do a cache on all 365 days of the year.  While Bonnie worked on a beading project and Bill inspected the insides of his eyelids, Todd and I found one just a few blocks away.  While signing the log we met two geocachers.  That’s always fun.

I had meant to do some beading tonight, but it didn’t work out.  Maybe tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment