Sunday, May 1, 2016

May 1, 2016--Yuma, Arizona


May 1, 2016--Yuma, Arizona

Happy May Day!  I probably had several people who would have liked a May Basket of flowers today, but I didn’t even get out of the house.  I guess I could’ve sent virtual flowers!  Maybe next year, eh?

I watched the NASCAR race from Talladega.  It isn’t Bill’s favorite race, so he didn’t sit down to watch, but kept going back and forth doing odd jobs both inside and outside the MH.  The race was a good one, but long!

The weather was beautiful…sunshine, not too hot, pretty clouds floating overhead…but it was a “stay indoors and rest kind of day” for me.  So that’s what I did!

Bonnie and the dogs came with a report on Todd.  They are trying to figure out a way he can come home and still do the therapy like he needs to.

No comments:

Post a Comment