Friday, May 20, 2016

May 20, 2016—-Loveland, Colorado



We had big plans for this morning.  Then I made the mistake of reclining on the sofa and falling to sleep.  By the time I woke up it was nearly lunch time.

While digging around in one of the MH basements, Bill found a box containing part of my doll collection.  I was so excited to see them.  I wasn’t quite sure where the box was.  I called it my “Happy Day” box.

Bill was tired from the work he had been doing all morning, so after lunch, he took a well deserved nap.  So what was I to do to entertain myself, but lie down and rest.  I woke up at 3:00.

Usually, after I shower I feel much better.  Not so today!  I was so weak I could barely walk.  I was weaker than I have been in a long time.

We were going to eat dinner at Meredith and Dwaine’s.  We got there early and sat on their patio that overlooks the lake.  It was a pleasant, restful time.  After a very good dinner we showed them pictures of some of the houses we looked at in Yuma.

I was feeling much better after a restful visit with Meredith and Dwaine.  I hope after a good night’s sleep I will feel like garage saleing in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment