Thursday, May 5, 2016

May 5, 2016---Yuma, Arizona



This morning when I got up, I felt really lousy.  After breakfast, I took a nap.  I told Bill I didn’t think I would be ready to travel by tomorrow morning.  He had put a couple of extra travel days in our schedule “just in case.”  We will use one right off the bat!

Todd’s sister came to check up on “Mr. Bones,” and we met her and Bonnie for lunch at Julianna’s Patio.  It was a very good place to eat.  I had tortilla spup, which was excellent.  It was nice to sit and eat in a quiet place, and not feel rushed.

I had an appointment to get my hair cut at 2:30.  It is now very short and I really like it. 

I had a long nap after we got home and felt much better when I got up.

Bonnie and the pups came to visit.  They are going to miss Bill’s treats when we leave.  He will have to retrain them when we get back in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment