Saturday, May 14, 2016

May 14, 2016—-Loveland, Colorado


I told Bill to get me up at 7:00.  No one told me there was a 7:00 in the morning.  I meant 7:00 at night.  Yikes!  I need to start clarifying things. 

Meredith, Michelle and I were going garage sailing.  When they got here it was cold and raining, so we decided to skip it for today.  We just sat around and visited, which I enjoyed a great deal.

Meredith brought me a Birthday card.  It had a cute picture of a cat and dog saying a little birdie told them I was a year older.  So they duct taped his beak shut!  I appreciated their efforts and think it was a mighty good new use for duct tape.

Natalia came for a visit.  It was really nice to hear about her job and her plans for the future.  She has her Subaru up for sale and is driving a BMW.  I’d guess that proves you can take the sporty car out of the girl, but you can’t take the girl out of the BMW.  Natalia will be back on Monday for birthday dinners for Ron and Your’s Truly…lasagna.  Yum, yum!

I took a long nap and woke up completely confused.  I thought I had slept all night and it was morning.  Oh, my dear!

Ron barbecued ribs for dinner.  Michelle added baked potatoes and fresh corn to the menu.  We had a feast!

No comments:

Post a Comment