Monday, May 30, 2016

May 30, 2016—-Loveland, Colorado



I got only a small amount of sleep last night.  As a result I took several naps today.  I am still very tired.   Meredith and her group came today to plant their garden.  I was too tired to go out and “supervise.”  “Now that’s tired!”

At about 4:00, I went in the house to see how things were going.  Michelle and Tippy were the one’s around.  Michelle bought a puzzle at Walmart and had set the card table up in the den.  We sorted the pieces to find all the edge parts.  It took us longer than usual to get the edge finished.  We were really out of practice. 

I like to do puzzles on my iPad, but it is different.  We had a good time.  Bill helped us until dinnertime.  After I finished eating, I needed to go back to the motorhome to rest.   Maybe we’ll work on the puzzle tomorrow afternoon.  It was a fun time!

We looked out the window this evening and saw a small skunk walking along the front of the neighbor’s house.  It wasn’t in any particular hurry.  The last we saw it, it was going into a clump of bushes on the corner.  We were certainly glad none of the dogs were out playing.  Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment