Sunday, May 15, 2016

May 15, 2016—-Loveland, Colorado



We had some rain several times and some clouds and sunshine part of the time.  I spent about an hour sitting in the backyard with Meredith and Michelle watching the dogs play.  Michelle has really nice grass for them to play on.

The only place I went today was for a walk.  Yes! I used a 4 letter word…WALK.  It had been a long time since I have been out walking and I thought I might be able to go for a fourth-block and back to the house.  But I surprised myself and went a long block before turning around and heading back home.

I had no idea I could go that far.  It may not sound like such a big deal to all you active people out there, but for someone who has had to have help getting out of bed and walking to the sofa, it was a milestone.  Bill’s sister, Harolene, knows what I am talking about, and so does our friend, Todd.  We have all gone through various stages of weakness, for different reasons.  It can be very depressing!

Meredith stayed for dinner tonight and we had a good time, visiting afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment