Sunday, May 29, 2016

May 29, 2016—-Loveland, Colorado



Today was mostly a rest day.  I didn’t sleep well last night and even though Bill let me sleep until 9:30, I still needed more rest. 

Michelle and Tippy came to go on a walk.  I went even if I didn’t feel like going.  Bill tells me often enough that I need to at least try.  And try, I did!  But after less than half a block and three rest stops, he said we should go back home.  Needless to say, I didn’t argue!

I had a very busy day yesterday, and after a day like that, the next two days are usually a washout.  It held true this time.

We watched the first few laps of Indy, napped, and watched the final 10 laps.  It really isn’t my favorite sport…even though I have been on the track at Indy, not able to finish even one lap because I “spun” out on turn three and “hit” the wall.  OK.  I will be like Paul Harvey and tell the rest of the story!

In our younger days, we were into a sport called Volkswalking.  It was usually 10 K walks over a prescribed route.  An event was held at the track in Indianapolis.  So now you know why I was on the track at all.

Meredith and the pups came for a visit tonight.  It is always nice to have them here.  The dogs nap and the people visit.  It is a “win win” situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment