Monday, May 2, 2016

May 2, 2016---Yuma, Arizona



Yesterday, I began having allergy problems…runny nose, itchy eyes, that kind of thing.  This morning it was worse.  Bill and I went to In-N-Out for lunch before starting on errands.

I was only able to eat half of my burger.  When we got back in the car, Bill asked where I wanted to go next?  “Home” was my answer.  I didn’t feel like running around at all. 

I lay down, but didn’t go to sleep.  My eyes were burning really badly.  I took allergy medicine, but it didn’t help much.  It may be tomorrow before it kicks in.

Bonnie, Maggie, and Fiesty came to see us late this afternoon.  The down side of the visit was that Maggie was so glad to see us, she jumped over Bill and went ripping over me, literally!  Those of you who know me, know how easily my skin can tear and bleed. 

Sheila, do you remember when we were caching in a jungle in Mexico and I had a fight with a rusty barbed wire fence…and lost?  Well, today’s wound was about three times bigger.  Maggie didn’t mean to hurt me and we are still BFFs, but I really bled a lot.

When Willie was a puppy, I usually left Brent’s house with at least one “Willie wound.”  Then along came Max (aka Tippy) and I named his scratches “Max marks.”  I guess now I have “Maggie’s mayhem.”  All three I can attest to happiness!

The upside of Bonnie’s visit was the good news that Todd is going to be able to continue his rehab at home.  That’s bound to make him feel much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment