Saturday, May 28, 2016

May 28, 2016—-Loveland, Colorado



Michelle came to see if I wanted to go a couple of places…the bread store and the library.  My answer was a resounding “Yes!”

The bread store was a quick stop.  Michelle had several items she needed to feed the “hungry mob.”

The library stop took a bit longer.  Michelle had a book to turn in, but I needed a couple of books to read.  Of course, I went to the mystery section.  The Loveland Library is well stocked and well staffed.  It is always a pleasure to spend time there.

We went back home so I could rest and get something to eat.  Then we continued with our shopping…at Walmart.  Not long after we got into the store, rain started to fall.  We could hear it hitting the skylights.  It rained really hard for quite a few minutes.  By the time we were ready to leave the store, the sun was shining.  We had timed our shopping just right.

It was a lot of activity for me, but I really did enjoy myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment