Thursday, May 26, 2016

May 26, 2016—-Loveland, Colorado



We had dark clouds, lightening, thunder, and rain off and on all day.  It was cool so I wore a sweater most of the day.

This afternoon, I went to have my hearing aids checked.  After the earpiece was changed, they worked better than they ever have.  That’s hopeful.   Since they are still under warranty, we decided to send them in for a good tuneup.  Maybe they will come back even better.

I was able to make an appointment with the urologist I have seen in the past.  Dr. Huneycutt recommended that I have that done.  It has been several years since I have seen Dr. Strom.

The only doctor I haven’t been able to make an appointment with is the cardiologist.  He’s booked through June.  When the schedule for July is ready, hopefully I will be at the top of their list.

The only other thing I accomplished was ordering renewal subscriptions for all our kids for the Handyman magazine.  One more thing marked off the To Do list.  Yippy, Skippy!

No comments:

Post a Comment