Sunday, April 15, 2012

April 15, 2012

April 15, 2012

Fifty-two years ago, Bill and I said “two I do-s and an amen” and started this wonderful adventure.  Four children and seven grandchildren later we are still going strong.

Bill fixed us a really good breakfast...bacon, eggs, hash browns, toast, and juice.  A great way to start the day!

We drove to Batesville for a late lunch at Cracker Barrel.  The food was really good, as usual.  There was a geocache in back of the restaurant.  After logging our find we drove a couple of blocks and found another cache.

Before driving to Sardis Lake to check out the camping situation, we went to Sonic for a Diet Dr. Pepper.  Happy Anniversary to me!

Camping at the lake didn’t look very promising so we went back to the motorhome and looked at possibilities for our travels when we leave here on Tuesday.

While Bill took a nap I sorted beads.  It was a bigger job than I had anticipated so I will continue another day.

Bill said that since it was a special day, he was going to have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for supper.  He really knows how to live, doesn’t he?

To end our perfect day we watched “Weekend with Bernie,” one of our favorite movies.

I think you’ll have to admit that these two old folks really know how to celebrate, don’t we?

No comments:

Post a Comment