Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April 17, 2012

April 17, 2012

Our departure was delayed this morning because of the weather.  We finally left Enid Lake at noon and traveled to Batesville to park the motorhome at Walmart.  

After eating lunch at Captain D’s, we headed for a cache.  The instructions were rather vague.  Even using the hint, which was very specific, we were not able to find the “treasure.”  Drats!  

Part of the problem with this particular search may have been that it started to rain just as we got out of the car.  That certainly “dampened” our enthusiasm for the immediate cache.  Of course, you might cut us some slack if you knew we are both “allergic” to rain!

On the way back to the MH, Bill stopped at Sonic for a treat for me...a Diet Dr. Pepper.  I am very fond of DDP, but I absolutely love Sonic ice.  

I told Bill that the two things I like about being in a hospital were the “Sonic ice” and the warm blankets.  And I have had quite a lot of experience with hospitals.  So take my word for it!

By the time the weather improved it was too late to look for hidden things.  We spent the rest of the evening watching TV.

Today’s mileage: 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment