Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 2, 2013


January 2, 2013

It was cold and damp today.  January weather without the snow!  I keep hoping for some of the white fluffy stuff, but Bill said he would wash my mouth out (with chocolate) if I wasn't careful. My two favorite flakes...Bill and snow!

The Big Flake and I went on some errands.  After lunch at KFC, we stopped at Lowe's, Target, the bank, and the Post Office, making quick work of all of them.

At 4:00, I went with Brent, Coleson, and two of his friends to bowl.  Actually, I went to watch.  It seems as if I can't get away from bowls...football or otherwise.  I don't try very hard though!  I enjoy being with the Sippi clan.

After supper, we watched the Sugar Bowl.  The Florida Gators didn’t do so well against Louisville.  Maybe they miss Tebow.  He was on the sideline, but that probably wasn’t much help.

It was 34° at bedtime.  Add that to the humidity and wind and it felt even colder.

No comments:

Post a Comment