Friday, January 25, 2013

January 25, 2013


January 25, 2013

This morning we went to La Mesa RV for breakfast.  I was looking forward to pancakes.  I forgot they served biscuits and gravy on Fridays.  Normally that would be OK, but their pancakes are much better.

Afterwards,  I shopped for beads in the tent area.  The vendor I liked so much last year wasn’t in the same place.  I went to a couple of other booths, but didn’t buy much.  I will go back some other day and search some more.

When we left there we went caching for a well hidden one that was put out just a few days ago.  It was easy to find.  There were lots and lots of quail in the area.  They were fun to watch as they scurried around.  

We went to scope out the area where our next rally will be parking.  It is a geocaching group.  We plan to move there on Sunday.

I took a nap when we got home.  About half an hour before Happy Hour rain started to fall.  I chose to stay home, but GP took an umbrella.

The rain continued all evening.  It will be interesting to see how long it takes to soak into the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment