Friday, March 1, 2013

March 1, 2013


March 1, 2013

Another month has come and gone.  It was a big month for the Dane clan...four birthdays.  And my mother had a February birthday, also.

March starts with an interesting number pattern...3113 (3-1-13).

After sleeping late this morning, I decided I needed to go to a chiropractor to have my neck adjusted.  Bonnie had showed me where her doctor was last week, and I was able to see him this morning.  He was able to relieve some on the tension in my neck.

Afterwards, we went for lunch at Bill’s favorite fish place.  We shared fish and shrimp, but after just a few bites I didn’t want any more.  It was Bill’s lucky day!

When we got home, I was very tired.  Naps refreshed both of us.  I’m feeling stronger after resting and hope it continues to be a pattern. 

No comments:

Post a Comment