Thursday, March 21, 2013

March 21, 2013



This morning it was humid in Yuma.  Well, compared to some places that we go from time to time, it wasn’t, but to have any humidity at all in Yuma is strange.

I went for my final dental appointment at 11:00.  We crossed the border early because I wanted to pick up some stained glass panels that I had ordered on Tuesday.  They were ready and waiting for us.  I got an Oregon Duck one for Brent, and a Denver Bronco one for each of the girls.  Please don’t tell them if you happen to see any of our kids.  Its a surprise!  Sh-h-h-h-h!  Mums the word, OK?

We had time to walk around through some of the shops and that is always fun.  While at the dentist’s office I ask if there was a Mexican bakery.  They tried to draw a map for us, but were afraid we might get lost, so Dr. Montoya told her office manager to take us to it.  How’s that for service?!  Yum, yum!  We got some really good things!

It only took us an hour and 15 minutes to cross the border.  As we came into Yuma it was time for an early supper so Bill twisted my arm and we went to In-N-Out.  It was tough on me, but I sacrificed!!!

We went to Todd and Bonnie’s tonight to plan tomorrow’s geocaching fun!  All in all it was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment